David Allen developed “Getting things Done”, a method for “stress free productivity” and he is the leading expert in the field of productivity and focus. His most important message? Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.So, don’t rely on your brain and make sure you have an external system in place instead. We discuss in this podcast episode how this exactly works and how you can apply it for yourself.
David Allen Podcast
For me personally, GTD was a game-changer. So much so, that I discuss the underlying principles in every Twelve Waves masterclass that I teach. It was a great honor to be able to speak to mister David Allen himself in his apartment in Amsterdam. However, the conversation was not only about increasing your productivity: we also touched on topics like spirituality and mindfulness.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
– What is GTD and which steps do you need to follow?
– How can you improve your work-life balance?
– How can you make better decisions?
– How can you be more present?
– What is flow and how can you achieve that?
– How do you get more peace of mind?
Start here with the 5 steps to turn your chaos into structure: https://gettingthingsdone.com/five-steps/
Do you also find it difficult to set priorities? Or do you want tips for working more efficiently and for more peace and balance? Then this is the podcast that you should listen to!
About David Allen:
Also interesting :
- TP #13 Jan Geurtz: ego, ontwaken, gewaarzijn en het loslaten van oude patronen
- Elise de Bres over boeken schrijven, mindset en energie | TP #70
- TP #33 Vision Quest: de conversatie met jezelf aangaan
- Björn Deusings: timemanagement anno 2019 en nee durven zeggen | TP #81
Join the inner-circle!
Apply for the newsletter:
Also published on Medium.